Visitors can watch the master glass workers while they work, visit the exhibition shop to learn more about how glass is made and enjoy a stroll through the Japanese garden, which leads onto an art exhibition… An unforgettable day out!
4, rue de la verrerie
70210 Passavant La Rochère
Tél. : 03 84 78 61 13
It is open to the public between April and October, as well as in December.
Watch the glass blowers at work:
open daily, closed on Sundays, Mondays and Bank Holidays.
- From May 20th to Sept. 27th : 10 am to 12 noon and from 2 pm to 5.30 pm
- From September 28th to October 31st : from 2 pm to 4.30 pm
Showroom and factory shop:
open daily, Sundays and Bank Holidays: afternoon only
Closed on December 25th
- From May 20th to Sept. 30th : 10 am to 12 noon and 2.30 pm to 6 pm
- From October 1st to 31st : from 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm
- From December 1st to 31st : 2.30 pm to 6 pm
Citadel of Besançon - World Heritage SiteAs one of Vaubans major masterpieces, and now magnificently restored, the Citadel of Besançon is considered to be one of the most beautiful in France. Its fortifications are included in the list of UNESCO world heritage sites. It is a cultural and tourist mecca and houses, among others, a...
Association Franche-Comté Evasion
Correspondance à adresser à : Musée de plein air des Maisons comtoises
Pôle Communication-Accueil Rue du musée
25 360 NANCRAY
Tél. 03 81 55 29 77
14 sites to visit