Visitors can watch the master glass workers while they work, visit the exhibition shop to learn more about how glass is made and enjoy a stroll through the Japanese garden, which leads onto an art exhibition… An unforgettable day out!
4, rue de la verrerie
70210 Passavant La Rochère
Tél. : 03 84 78 61 13
It is open to the public between April and October, as well as in December.
Watch the glass blowers at work:
open daily, closed on Sundays, Mondays and Bank Holidays.
- From May 20th to Sept. 27th : 10 am to 12 noon and from 2 pm to 5.30 pm
- From September 28th to October 31st : from 2 pm to 4.30 pm
Showroom and factory shop:
open daily, Sundays and Bank Holidays: afternoon only
Closed on December 25th
- From May 20th to Sept. 30th : 10 am to 12 noon and 2.30 pm to 6 pm
- From October 1st to 31st : from 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm
- From December 1st to 31st : 2.30 pm to 6 pm
Association Franche-Comté Evasion
Correspondance à adresser à : Musée de plein air des Maisons comtoises
Pôle Communication-Accueil Rue du musée
25 360 NANCRAY
Tél. 03 81 54 45 00
Fax : 03 81 54 45 46
14 sites to visit